Certified Public Accountant at Expert Consultancy Ltd Tanzania – June, 2023. Interested candidates are invited to apply for the job.
Job Title: Certified Public Accountant
Job Category: Accounts and Finance
Job Location: Arusha
Salary: 1,800,000.00 Net salary
Start Date: ASAP
On behalf of our client in Arusha, We are looking for an experienced Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join their accounting department. You’ll be responsible for preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial reports for our company.
The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing and budgeting procedures. You should also be able to monitor daily transactions and recommend ways we can improve our financial health. Previous work experience, along with a degree in Accounting and a CPA qualification is required for this role.
Ultimately, you will play a vital role in our company’s financial operations, ensuring compliance with the law and accuracy in accounting
- Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
- Analyze transactions and prepare reports
- Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments
- Forecast revenue and analyze profit margins
- Oversee ledger reconciliation and manage accounts payable/receivable
- Participate in budgeting processes
- Brief senior managers regularly on the company’s financial status
- Liaise with Tax Accountants to track tax payments and returns
- Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly
- Keep company financial information confidential
- Establish accounting policies and procedures
- Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations
Requirements and skills
- 3-4 years’ proven work experience as a Certified Public Accountant or Senior Accountant
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with accounting software, like FreshBooks and Zoho
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge (familiarity with formulas, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance and a CPA certification
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs, certified copies, and cover letters not later than 25th June 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email should be subjected as “CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT”.
It is advised to Apply only one position on advertised jobs that fits your career. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.