Content Manager – Social Media Platforms Vacancy at Diamond Trust Bank (Tanzania), June 2023. Nafasi za Kazi DTB DTB Bank.
Content Manager – Social Media Platforms at Diamond Trust Bank
Working under Head of Communications, the incumbent will be responsible in managing content for the bank’s social media platforms [Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter] in view of enhancing interaction with the bank customers and fanbase following and engagement.
- Responsible for developing industry relevant concepts and creatives covering the banks products and services suite for publication in the bank’s social media platforms.
- Monitoring the traffic in the social media platforms and advice on a desired communication direction that enhances communication with bank customers.
- Conduct market research and analysis on digital communication landscape in view of growing fanbase, engagements rates and positive customer interactions.
- Drive new opportunities for balance sheet growth by generating sales leads in the social media platforms.
- Prepare monthly reports to the management on the activities and trends of information flowing across the official social media platforms.
- Hands on experience in creatives development [photography/videography].
Managing content for the bank’s social media platforms [Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter] in view of enhancing interaction with the bank customers and fanbase following and engagement.
- Degree in communications or any other relevant field of study will be considered
- Experience of not less than 2 years in management of social media handles and content development.
- Strong command in written and spoken English language.
- Basic skills in navigating adobe suites in development of graphics is essential.
- A passionate social media enthusiast. Understanding of the social media management tools.
- Basic skills in navigating creatives development tools.
- Strong evaluation, communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to build relationships and network easily.
How To Apply.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com on or before 22nd June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.