CRDB Bank Job Vacancies: The bank is looking to hire individuals to fill new vacant positions as specified below. Interested candidates are invited to apply for the mentioned positions.
JOB TITLE: Head of Operations – CIC
JOB TITLE: Specialist Merchant Support
Find out the job description for each job and how to apply here.
Head of Operations – CIC
Reporting to: Managing Director CIC Location: CRDB Bank Insurance Company Job Summary
The responsibility of this position is to be responsible for proactively ensuring operational efficiency, governance and compliance, relationship building and management effectiveness within the company. Responsible for ensuring that the business has the best working environment and processes. HOP will evaluate how a business operates and implements the necessary strategies, processes, procedures, and policies.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Departmental Business strategy, plans and budget in line with company objectives.
- Develop and implement an operational strategy for the company that can foster the achievement of set business goals in respect to governance and compliance.
- Responsible for proposing and implementing cost-effective solutions for the efficient and effective operations of the company.
- Develop and implement the Claim Management strategy and report to Management the performance of claims administration.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with the best insurance practices for the timely processing and payment of claims.
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of statical reports on operations to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the company.
- Develop, implement, and monitor customer service strategy for the company to ensure the set standards are adhered to.
- Ensure that timely responses are made, and timely problem resolutions are created for insurance companies in handling claim inquiries, issues, and problems and bring issues to the management’s attention on a timely basis.
- Examine and identify the ICT operations system and enhancement.
- Responsible for spearheading the digitization of the operating systems and continuous review of company processes to enhance efficiency.
- Responsible to Support and promote company policies and procedures to the business clients, insurance companies, and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for the supervision, training, and performance of the Insurance Operations staff in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Manage all company’s operational projects including product write-ups and development.
Education Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in any related Business subjects from an accredited higher learning institution.
- Professional qualifications (ACII) will be an added advantage.
- 10 years’ experience within the Insurance Industry of which 3 years must be a Senior Position.
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Leadership Skills
Deadline 16th June 2023
Specialist Merchant Support
Job Reporting To: Manager Merchant Support Location: CRDB BANK Plc HQ
The ideal candidate for the position of Specialist Merchant Support should have an IT background and knowledge of Card Acquiring products (specifically E-commerce and POS) and services and should have experience in programming, analysis, and logical experience in support and problem-solving together with report writing skills as well as good communication skills.
Responsibilities for the Role
- Configuration of POS and QR codes for approved merchants, loading and dispatching devices to respective branches.
- Overseeing the E-commerce portfolio and integrated solutions on the technical aspect.
- Integration and mapping of approved e-commerce merchants
- To liaise with branch and channel support on Merchant account opening and ensuring availability of sim cards and receipt rolls for merchants.
- Coordinating Merchant vetting process and verification of Merchant supporting documents to ensure compliance with CRDB, BOT and card schemes operating standards and policy.
- Provide physical and remote technical support to merchants, RMs and branch champions on all acquiring products.
- Monitoring system performance, and uptime and updating all stakeholders whenever there are system challenges and following up on their resolution.
- Monitoring the activeness of configured POS devices, QR codes and e-commerce merchants and share reports.
- Develop scripts and simple web-based applications that will assist in the generation of reports, proper tracking of acquiring business and devices, and improve the overall merchant support.
- Coming up with value adds and innovative ideas and solutions, regarding merchant domains that will help RMs to easily sale and retain existing merchants.
- To identify, profile and report operational risk incidents related to merchant business activities.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experiences Required For The Role
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or a similar field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in IT support, Merchant support or card-related support
- Experience in software development.
- knowledge of card payment technologies (e-commerce, POS and QR)
- Strong knowledge of programming languages and software development skills.
- Knowledge of reporting and analytics tools
- Knowledge of advanced Excel.
- Great Understanding of merchant business
- Strong knowledge of card standards (EMV) and Knowledge on PCI DSS
- Teamwork and Time Management
Deadline 19th June 2023
ABOUT CRDB PLC
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on the Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
Over the years, The Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
The Bank offers a comprehensive range of Corporate, Retail, Business, Treasury, Premier, and wholesale microfinance services through a network of 260 branches, 551 ATMs, 18 Depository ATMs, 12 Mobile branches and 1184 Point of Sales (POS) terminals.
Similarly, the bank has scores of Microfinance partners and institutions through which pertinent services are rendered to all customers. We currently have 450 Microfinance partner institutions. CRDB Bank was the first to offer Agency Banking services in Tanzania at the beginning of 2013 and we now have 3286 Fahari Huduma agents across the country. The Bank also operates through Internet and mobile banking services.
SEE OTHER JOBS – JUNE 2023
- Receptionist at Altezza Travelling Limited
- Storekeeper Vacancy at Ngorongoro Safari Lodge
- 9 Job Vacancies at Evolve People Solutions (Dar & Mbeya)
- Sales Manager Vacancies at HR World LTD
- Soil And Material Engineer Vacancies at HR World LTD
- Human Resources Intern at Simusolar June, 2023
- 13 Job Vacancies at Ifakara Health Institute – June, 2023