Kuku Project (T) Ltd is a company dealing with a wide range of poultry farming products in its whole supply chain. We produce and distribute commercial chickens, import and sell modern poultry farm equipment and machinery, we offer veterinary services to poultry farmers across the country.
We are looking for a creative, ambitious, and motivated individual who can create and maintain a strong and effective online presence for the company to fill in the position of Digital Marketer in Dar es Salaam.
- Develop, implement, manage, and monitor Kuku Project’s social media strategy and content on multiple platforms
- Ensure that messaging produced for publication on social media is accurate, timely, and consistent with public releases throughout all digital platforms.
- Actively engage with social media audiences by commenting on posts, sharing content, replying to comments, and replying to Direct Messages.
- Assign customer requests and/or inquiries on digital platforms to the sales team and keep track to ensure quick responses for quality customer service.
- Keep abreast with design trends, software, and technology updates and incorporate these into the company’s designs
- BSc Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least two years of relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge and mastery of social channel mechanics, best practices, and building engagement (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Website, Telegram, Selcom, etc.)
- A creative thinker with the ability to produce innovative solutions
Send your CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th June 2023.