Financial Controller (Junior) m/f at LSG Sky Chefs, june 2023. Interested candidates are invited to apply for the job opening.
LSG Sky Chefs group is one of the global leaders in airline catering and the management of in-flight service-related processes. The group consists of approx. 140 Companies in more than 40 countries, providing services to more than 200 airline-clients worldwide.
With over 70 years of experience in the industry, LSG Sky Chefs has, through its catering expertise, developed special skills in planning, implementation and management of all processes related to in-flight services.
Financial Controller (Junior) m/f at LSG Sky Chefs
For our Joint Venture Inflight Catering Services Ltd. in Dar Es Salaam, we are searching for Financial Controller (Junior) m/f
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements, corporate and regional guidelines.
- Prepare, generate annual business plan/ budget and financial reportings.
- Finalise statutory accounts.
- Support Financial Manager and Unit Manager in monitoring the achievement of financial objectives, identify risks;
- Ensure all tax activities are carried out and tax liabilities are optimised.
- Ensure data quality and integrity in Mgmt. Information and reporting systems.
- Implement effective internal control processes, ensure compliance.
- Prepare analyses to enable management to take business decisions.
- Control the capital investment budget activities.
- Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized.
- Plan, implement and control the cost budget in the area of responsibility, initiate and steer corrective actions in case of deviations
- · Master in Business Administration or related area;
- · At least 3 years experience in Finance and Controlling
- · Knowledge of IAS and local accounting principles & regulations
- · Business acumen
- · Very good IT skills
- · Analytical, presentation and communication skills,
- · Fluent English / local language
How To Apply.
Interested and suitable applicants are invited to forward their application and motivation letters in english including CV, copies of relevant certificates, recent photo and salary expectations to HR@LSG.co.tz until 24th June 2023