IT Support Intern Vacancy at Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania, June 202. Interested candidates are invited to apply.
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT) is a Microfinance Bank with very strong international shareholders.
IT Support Intern at Access Microfinance Bank
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT) is a Microfinance Bank with very strong international shareholders such as AccessHolding, International Finance Corporation, KfW, African Development Bank and MicroVest. AMBT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited is offering an excellent short-term career development opportunity for experienced and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our expansion process, we are looking forward to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our IT department in the position of “IT Support Intern” for the period of 6 months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains current inventory records of computer hardware, software and related components and their status
- Documentation of problems, work activities, configuration data (system data) and maintaining of pc working knowledge
- Sets up new PCs, incorporates appropriate hardware and software into new systems, tests new hardware components and software applications
- Operating and maintaining desktop computer hardware and software of various computer systems (PC, printers and peripheral equipment)
- Ensure continuity of banking operations
- Ensure proper monitoring of periodical IT reports within the department
- Installs, modifies, and makes repairs to microcomputer hardware and software systems and provides technical assistance to end users in operation of hardware and software
- Monitor, respond and resolve issues and requests received from users via email, telephone or the ticketing system in use; re-assign / escalate tasks internally if not within their scope of work.
- Troubleshooting hardware & software issues.
Requirements and Baseline Skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and integrity
- A good track of solving problems and providing solutions.
- Communication skills
- Ability to perform routine preventive maintenance on systems software, applications, hardware, networking, and communications.
- Ability to determine computer problems and to coordinate hardware, software and/or network solutions.
- Ability to analyze and resolve basic computer Problems.
How to Apply:
Please send your application letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Certificates and other relevant documents will be required at this stage of application. Application letter should explain why you fit for this position.
The deadline for applying to this position is 19th June, 2023.
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Check out Top Companies Hiring in June 2023.
There’s a lot to discover on the list below, so keep reading to learn more about these employers and their current job opportunities.
- CRDB Bank Job Vacancies – 2 Posts, June 2023
- Receptionist at Altezza Travelling Limited
- Storekeeper Vacancy at Ngorongoro Safari Lodge
- 9 Job Vacancies at Evolve People Solutions (Dar & Mbeya)
- Sales Manager Vacancies at HR World LTD
- Soil And Material Engineer Vacancies at HR World LTD
- Human Resources Intern at Simusolar June, 2023
- AFYAPLUS Job Vacancies, June 2023 – 2 Posts
- CCECC Job Vacancies – 43 Positions
- Research Officer (Social Worker) – 1 Post
- Laboratory Technologist (2 posts) – Bagamoyo
- Assistant Nursing Officers (4 posts)
- Pharmacist (1 Post)
- Research Officer (MD) (2 posts) – Dar & Bagamoyo
- Statistician (1 Post)
- Clinical Officer at Ifakara Health Institute (2 posts)
- Job Vacancies at Tigo Pesa – 4 Positions
- Certified Public Accountant at Expert Consultancy Ltd Tanzania – June, 2023
- Office Secretary Job Vacancy at Expert Consultancy Ltd Tanzania – June, 2023
- Job Vacancies at Ifakara Health Institute (IHI) June, 2023
- Sales and Marketing Officer Vacancy at Fastlink Safaris
- Graphic Designer vacancy at Fastlink Safaris
- 3 Safety Officers at Tembo Nickel Tanzania – June 2023
- 50 New Job Openings at TANROADS
- General Worker at Luckywell Limited
- SIM Registrations Operations Specialist
- 10 Sales Graduate Trainee at StarTimes Tanzania
- Network Security Specialist (Assistant Manager) at Exim Bank Tanzania
- Payment Specialist – Assistant Manager at Exim Bank Tanzania.
Nafasi za kazi mwezi june, mabumbe jobs june, ajira june.