Agency Banking Officer
I&M Bank (T) Limited
Dar es Salaam
I&M BANK TANZANIA It’s Banking… But Better.
Retail & Digital Banking · Dar es Salaam, Ilala
Agency business development and growth
Cross selling of all bank products
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure full KYC and AML compliance in all relationships s/he manage.
- Responsible for developing sales plan to achieve targeted objectives and goals.
- Agency recruitment and growth
- Provide Agents performance report on daily, weekly and monthly basis and provide results to the Line Manager.
- Report technical and other queries on agents.
- Agents visit after sale service and training.
- Track records of agents at his/her responsible area.
- Build close working relationships with other internal teams, external key business influencers to create new business opportunities. and for all bank products.
- Make sound commercial judgments in order to fully develop customer base and revenue growth
- Provide evidence of customer demand to influence new products / enhancements / solutions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Remarkable understanding of financial inclusion
- Understanding of the bank’s products, policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of BOT prudential guideline covering consumer protection
- Expert knowledge; exhibits an outstanding degree of professionalism, integrity, creativity, teamwork and good relations with both external and internal customers. Displays resourcefulness.
Key Critical Competencies
- Commendable customer awareness & focus
- Good Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- High personal standards, goal oriented and with self-initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Education: Graduate in Marketing, Business, IT or any other related studies from a recognized institution
Work Experience: at least 6 months with experience in Banking / Financial Services or equivalent.