Jobs Opportunities at Akiba Commercial Bank Plc For, July 2023. The esteem bank is looking for qualified and eligible people to fill the newly open positions of Branch Manager for the Moshi and Arusha Branches.
Jobs Opportunities at Akiba Commercial Bank Plc
Jobs in Tanzania: Akiba Commercial Bank Plc is looking for qualified and eligible people to fill the newly open positions of Branch Manager for the Moshi and Arusha Branches.
- The position is responsible for achieving branch targets on all parameters and providing first class customer service and management of the branch in all areas of the Bank’s business in order to enhance profitable operations by:
- Implementation of proactive market plans and business development programs that will optimize generation of assets and liabilities from the identified niche market.
- Managing the operations and support activities at the branch; including guiding, supporting, motivating and supervising staff to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in all areas of branch operations.
- Providing the necessary coordination and support that ensures execution of the flawless operations and service promise.
- Ensure that checks and controls are done on a regular basis to minimize operational lapses likely to compromise bank’s business.
- Marketing the bank’s products and services by enhancing existing/new customer base and expanding the bank’s business growth.
- Maintain good customer relations and ensure that customer needs are met within the strategic objectives of the bank.
- Complying with all statutory and regulatory requirements, including Audit compliance
- Assessing manpower requirements in the form of well-structured operations and manning levels in the branch.
- 4 New Job Opportunities at Insight Management Tanzania Limited
- Yapı Merkezi Vacancies, July 2023 – 27 Positions
- University graduate preferably in Banking/Business/Management;
- Professional qualification e.g. Institute of Bankers accreditation would be desirable;
- Branch management experience (at least 3 years’ working as Manager with proven track record);
If you meet the above requirements and are ready for great challenges
Covering letter and Your Curriculum vitae To firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: July 26th, 2023