TEVI MICROFINANCE COMPANY is a fast-growing microfinance institution operating in Dar es Salaam for almost 5 years. We provide demand-oriented financial services aimed at empowering microenterprises.
Job Title: Loan Officer, Group Lending
The company is currently seeking to recruit a qualified, highly motivated, performance-driven, and experienced individual to support the growth of its quality loan book.
- Perform all company product sales to existing and potential customers to achieve the assigned targets.
- Process group clients’ loan applications who meet the described requirements and qualify.
- Conduct business, home visits, and analysis of credit worthiness and ability to repay an approved loan application.
- Close monitoring of client performance after disbursement, including ensuring the loan is paid on time according to the loan contract
- To closely follow up with all delinquent clients and maintain a high-quality loan book within acceptable requirements
- Perform all credit activities as described in company policy, processes, and procedures.
- Prepare all required daily, weekly, or monthly reports and submit them to your immediate supervisor.
- Perform all duties to be assigned by the supervisor.
Skills and experience are required.
- A minimum diploma in business administration, banking, finance, or any business-related course
- Good knowledge and experience of group lending operations
- The successful candidate must have worked in microfinance for at least one year with good performance, particularly group lending.
- Good knowledge and ability to analyze micro and small businesses
- Excellent mathematics and communication skills
Loan Officer, Group Lending at TEVI Microfinance Company
Mode of Application