Personal Assistant and Office Administrator at PwC, June 2023. Interested candidates are invited to apply for the advertised position before the deadline of 30th June 2023.
Want to stay up-to-date with what is going on? Follow our Pages for the latest updates.
- Telegram: https://t.me/jobskidigitali
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jobskidigitali
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/jobskidigitali
- LinkedIn: https://tz.linkedin.com/company/jobskidigitali
Personal Assistant and Office Administrator at PwC
Line of Service: Tax
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: IFS – Administration
Management Level: Administrative
Job Description & Summary
Bring your experiences. Grow your skills. Make your mark. Our community of solvers is ready to apply your expertise in new and unexpected ways. You’ll be empowered by a career that’s flexible, human-led, tech-powered and purpose-driven.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a passionate community of solvers working together in unexpected ways to create solutions that untangle some of the world’s most complex problems. We combine perspectives and technologies to create new solutions, and help our clients build trust and make a lasting difference. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with 327,000+ people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Tanzania invites applications from qualified candidates for the position below: –
As a Personal Assistant & Office Administrator, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a personal assistant to line of service Partners including the Country Senior Partner
- Proactively manage partner’s diaries, scheduling meetings and arrangement of necessary logistics on a daily basis
- Provide administrative support to the line of service managers
- Provide administrative support to the line of service i.e. stationery management, line of service correspondences, printing and dispatching of correspondence, reports and proposals
- Ensure an up-to-date filing system for all clients’ correspondence and documents for both physical and electronic documents
- Assist with billing i.e creating invoices for clients based on instructions from job managers at various stages of an assignment
- Provide logistical support for both internal and external meetings, conferences and workshops and ensure timely distribution of agenda and documents
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Office Manager
The successful candidate will be required to have the following qualiﬁcations, experience, competence and desirable skills:
Qualification and Experience
- Hold a recognised secretarial qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- At least 3 years of relevant experience. Experience as a personal assistant to senior management will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
Desirable skills and attributes
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Results oriented
- Confidence in engaging with senior management team
- Collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements: Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Check out Career Advice
We want to help you build a career you love. Get practical advice on finding a job, exploring different career paths, and succeeding in the job you already have.