Exim Bank Tanzania wishes to recruit Payment Specialist – Assistant Manager that will be based in Dar Es Salaam.
JOB TITLE: Payment Specialist – Assistant Manager
REPORTING TO: Manager — Core Applications Support & Business Analysis
HOURS OF WORK: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours as required by workload.
Payment Specialist – Assistant Manager at Exim Bank Tanzania.
1. PURPOSE OF JOB:
Incumbent in this position shall perform all duties related to the review, assessment, and development of payment platform. Functioning in a liaison capacity, incumbent should analyze and translate business requirements into system and /or business process changes. Incumbent should act a change agent to facilitate effective deployments/modifications to current payment platform practices.
2. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
2.1 PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Second level Support for all the issues related to Payment systems (SWIFT, TIPS, TACH, GePG, Mobile Payment and Internet Banking).
- Create designs for technical solutions to resolve business problems and tryout components of new systems for efficiency.
- Reach out to business and project managers in the course of work in order identify and evaluate user and business requirements.
- Create and facilitate cost efficient solutions & analyze systems specification to meet business requirements.
- Supervise all integration processes with new clients and other third-party vendors.
- Ensure accurate documentation that may include all systems aspects such as business requirements, client requirements and technical specifications.
- Supervise project development processes with business and vendors for successful execution of projects.
- Carryout research on how technology systems are used and suggest ways for system improvement and efficiency.
- Coordinate change management process and project management process between PMO, Technology and business units in adherence to the laid-out policies and procedures.
- Develop strong relationships with external vendors, business teams, and other upstream and downstream support teams.
- Develop strong technical expertise in banking technology and associated applications to understand the end-to-end transaction flows of applications across Exim bank.
- Perform and seek to continuously improve the monitoring of the application environment and supporting infrastructure.
- Participate in integration projects with internal and external third-party platforms (e.g. B2B, B2G, B2C etc.)
- Adopt standardization processes, such as the Change Management Process and New Request Process, to ensure effective and efficient workflow.
- Plan and conduct simulation of EOM and EOY runs in Collaboration with CBS team to eliminate any unforeseen incidents for successful completion of EOD/EOM/EOY batch runs.
- Provide and submit updates to Manager Core Applications Support and Business Analysis of weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in IT or Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum three years working experience insupporting banking applications and participating technology projects.
- Good understanding of API-driven integrations and associated languages
- Good understanding of Payment Systems i.e., SWIFT, TIPS, TACH, Treasury applications, workflow applications and BOT Applications etc.
- Proven technology back-end skills i.e., MySQL, SQL and PLSQL
- Business processes mapping and modelling
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
Payment Specialist – Assistant Manager at Exim Bank Tanzania
- Ability to communicate technical and functional information using both verbal and written means, to a wide range of end-users.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Good integrity, supportive, highly committed individual
- Self-drive and positive attitude
- Team player and flexible individual
How to Apply :
Please send your application to email@example.com
Application deadline:- 5th June 2023.
Applications are to be sent with the subject being: Payment Specialist – Assistant Manager