Receptionist at Altezza Travelling Limited
Altezza Travel wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the job vacancies positions currently available in the company as follows;
Position Title: Receptionist.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting them. Welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately.
- To make and keep accurate records in our guest management system.
- Having a neat and clean appearance while on duty, wear smart casual clothes.
- Answering incoming calls ensuring the reception area is tidy and presentable, cleaning the reception zone Ensuring that the reception area is supplied with all necessary stationery and materials such as pens, paper, etc. NB; all deficits should be reported to the management not less than two (2) weeks prior to the items’ anticipated exhaustion.
- Provide basic and accurate information about the hotel in person and via phone/email.
- Performing Casual administration duties, keeping records and documents as may be instructed by General Manager.
- Making sure that the telephone is working properly at all times, informing the management when it breaks.
- Making sure that the printer and computers at the reception are functioning properly at all times, informing the management of any malfunctions.
- Switching on the heaters before the client’s check-in and switching them off after their check-out.
- Turning off outdoor and indoor lighting at night Managing the housekeeping tasks relating to cleaning hotel rooms, including keeping accurate records in the housekeeping log.
- Printing and providing the clients with EFD receipts.
- Neat personal appearance
- A high level of personal hygiene
- Good communication skills
- Good memory E. Polite and patient
- Friendly and efficient
- Enjoy working with people
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to handle money
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, supporting documents, and phone number to;
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER,
ALTEZZA TRAVELLING LIMITED
or send through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure the subject of your email will be: RECEPTIONIST – APPLICATION
The deadline for the submission of applications is at 4 PM on 25th June 2023
Only applications in English will be considered.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted