Relationship Manager at DTB Bank, August 2023 – Exiting Job opportunity at Diamond Trust Bank (DTB), interested candidates are highly invited to apply for the open job vacancy.
Relationship Manager at DTB Bank
To assist in the development and management of corporate relationships by effectively managing customer portfolios and ensuring a seamless credit process and products/service sales including the daily management and monitoring of accounts.
To provide support to the customers in terms of paperwork, reports, corporate customer details, CAs, letters of offer, financial analysis for CAs, correspondence, and any other corporate matters/issues as needed by the Senior Relationship Manager and/or Head Corporate Banking, from time to time.
- Responsible for the interface and support between the bank and the client or prospective clients.
- Maintaining good customer relationship in order to ensure that customer needs are met and are in line with the strategic objectives of the bank.
- Assist to developing of corporate business with emphasis on fee income generation, lending and trade finance.
- Assist the senior relationship manager in managing, monitoring, controlling, and being responsible for the assigned/developed portfolio.
- Conduct periodic customer visits.
- Prepare and maintain customer reports and databases.
- Follow-up of pending documentation from customers.
- Deal with customer queries.
- Maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate unexpected or urgent matters.
- Assist customers in opening current accounts.
- Monitoring repayment schedule to ensure clearance on a monthly basis to ensure no arrears building up.
- Manage and enhance the existing commercial portfolio and solicit acceptable new relationships in order to meet the pre-set financial and non-financial objectives of the Bank.
- Analyze each client’s current financial status to make sure they are taking advantage of all the products and services the bank has that can help each business grow and prosper with little risk.
- Study trends and analyze the competition to confidently present new products/ credit facilities to your clients and instill trust with your extensive knowledge of their industry.
- Any other matters that may be assigned by Senior Relationship Manager and Head -Corporate Banking from time to time.
- Ensure effective business continuity plan is implemented
💥TOP COMPANIES HIRING IN AUGUST 2023💥
- Maafisa Mauzo (Sales Executives) Job Vacancies at Sanlam Insurance – 80 Posts
- RSM Graduate Recruitment Programme 2023 – Internship
- Finance & Administrative Officer Job Vacancy at IFES
- 2 New Job Vacancies at COUNSENUTH Tanzania, August 2023
- Sales Executives at Molas Solutions LTD
- Job Vacancy at Exodus – Bookkeeper Sales Agent
- Job Vacancy at Japan Tobacco International (JTI) / TCC, August 2023
- Head of Sales Job Vacancy at AzamPesa
- DKT International Tanzania Vacancy, August 2023
- AzamPay Tanzania Vacancy, August 2023
- 4 New Government Job Opportunities at TTB, August 2023
- University degree or advanced diploma in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or related field.
- Master’s Degree / Post Graduate diploma in related fields is an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ practical experience in a Banking industry especially on credit functions or retail banking functions.
- Proven Credit Administration skills in implementation of diversified credit portfolio
- Firm understanding on trade finance credit facilities and their requirements not limited to Letters of credit and Bank guarantees and other working capital needs.
- Good understanding Internal Chamber of Commerce Rules i.e. UCP, URDG, URC, ISBP et all as pertaining Trade Finance product suite
- Good knowledge of AML/ Money Laundering and other compliance regulations.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Good numerical skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent digital application skills of Microsoft applications.
How to Apply for Relationship Manager at DTB Bank
Applications should be submitted to: email@example.com
DTB is an equal-opportunity employer.
Closing Date: 17th August, 2023
Check out Career Advice
We want to help you build a career you love. Get practical advice on finding a job, exploring different career paths, and succeeding in the job you already have.
- Cover Letter Mistakes That Will Send Your Application Straight to the Trash
- Sample Cover Letter With No Experience in Field (And How to Write Yours)
- How to Write a Cover Letter That Stands Out: 3 Steps
- Best Answer to “Why Are You Applying for This Position?”
- 20 Best Answers to “Why Did You Leave Your Last Job?”
- Best Answers to “Why Should We Hire You?” (4 Samples)
- How to Answer “Tell Me About Yourself” in an Interview (With 5 Examples!)