RSM Graduate Recruitment Programme 2023 – Internship (East Africa). Interested candidates are invited to apply.
RSM (Eastern Africa) Consulting Ltd (RSMEA) is a member firm of the RSM network, a world leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organisations globally. The network has a combined staff of over 57,000 with 830 offices across 120 countries and in each of the top 40 major business centres.
RSMEA was founded in 2004 and has developed a powerful network of offices across East Africa. The factor that links RSM member firms is its Purpose – THE POWER OF BEING UNDERSTOOD which is rooted in RSM’s unwavering focus on our principles of collaboration, understanding and providing relevant insights and solutions by: gaining a deep understanding of what matters to our clients; building a long-term relationship through a client-centric focus; sharing insights of our local and global experts; and design-thinking and co-creating solutions. This client-centric approach ensures that we acquire a deep understanding of our client needs, that empowers businesses to move forward and realise their full potential.
RSM in East Africa specialises in Audit & Assurance, Transaction Advisory, Tax Services, Management Consulting, Risk Advisory, and Outsourcing. RSMEA clients range from growth-focused entrepreneurial businesses through to leading multi-national organisations across many sectors and operating nationally and across borders.
💥TOP COMPANIES HIRING IN AUGUST 2023💥
- Finance & Administrative Officer Job Vacancy at IFES
- 2 New Job Vacancies at COUNSENUTH Tanzania, August 2023
- 4 New Government Job Opportunities at TTB, August 2023
- Sales Executives at Molas Solutions LTD
- Job Vacancy at Exodus – Bookkeeper Sales Agent
- Job Vacancy at Japan Tobacco International (JTI) / TCC, August 2023
- Head of Sales Job Vacancy at AzamPesa
- DKT International Tanzania Vacancy, August 2023
- AzamPay Tanzania Vacancy, August 2023
RSM Graduate Recruitment Programme 2023 – Internship
We are looking for Graduate Trainees to join our experienced team in our Dar es Salaam office.
- Second Upper Bachelors Degree (graduated, or graduating in 2023) CPA or ACCA qualifications (including ongoing studies)
- Certifications or experience in IT or data analytics will be an added advantage
Who we are looking for:
- Candidates that display the RSM DNA (curious, caring, collaborative, critical thinker, and courageous) Passionate and committed learner
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Effective communicator
- Excellent time and organization skills
- Strong work ethic
- Confident individuals
- Ability to work well under pressure toward deadlines
- Having initiative and self-motivated
If you possess the qualifications and skills above and are passionate about a career in assurance, tax or bookkeeping, fill out the application link for the graduate recruit program of the country of your citizenship below, attaching your CV and relevant academic and professional certificates.
Dar-es-Salaam – https://bit.ly/RSMTZGradApp23
The deadline for applications is Sunday, 27th August 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
This programme is also available in Kenya & Uganda
If you possess the qualifications, and skills and are passionate about a career in assurance, tax, or bookkeeping; click on the link here to view more details.
Check out Career Advice
We want to help you build a career you love. Get practical advice on finding a job, exploring different career paths, and succeeding in the job you already have.
- Cover Letter Mistakes That Will Send Your Application Straight to the Trash
- Sample Cover Letter With No Experience in Field (And How to Write Yours)
- How to Write a Cover Letter That Stands Out: 3 Steps
- Best Answer to “Why Are You Applying for This Position?”
- 20 Best Answers to “Why Did You Leave Your Last Job?”
- Best Answers to “Why Should We Hire You?” (4 Samples)
- How to Answer “Tell Me About Yourself” in an Interview (With 5 Examples!)