Security Investigator at Kilombero Sugar, June 2023. The Company now invites applicants who are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the above-mentioned position at Kilombero.
Open Position: Security Investigator (1 position)
Office Location: Kilombero, Morogoro
Reports To: Investigations Officer
Security Investigator at Kilombero Sugar
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL), the largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with Illovo Distillers Tanzania Limited (IDTL) and a member of Illovo Sugar Africa Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer). The Company now invites applicants who are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the above-mentioned position at Kilombero.
The successful candidate will enable collecting, collating and sharing of intelligence information to assist in deterring potential crime on the estate.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with relevant internal and community stakeholders in collecting of intelligence and information from informants.
- Following up on case with police, prosecutors and the courts to monitor conviction success.
- Collating of crime data and statistics and capturing in relevant Illovo database.
- Identification of potential suspects, location weaknesses and asset vulnerability in order to alert management of security improvement needs and to enhance general vigilance of all role players.
- Assist with investigations into tip-offs, incidents and accidents.
- Produces investigation reports following closure of incident investigations.
- Conduct undercover work on the estate as part of investigations and intelligence gathering.
- Interview and recording of witnesses and suspects statements in relation to various security and safety incidents.
- Preservation and custodianship of evidence at incident site and where applicable identifies witnesses to the incident by acting as first responders thereto.
- Work as effective witness for disciplinary and court cases emanating from security incidents on the estate.
Job Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or certificate from a recognized institution.
- 2+ years’ experience working in incident investigations.
- Good communication skills and able to interpret and apply new information.
- Mentally and physically fit.
TERMS OF SERVICE: The successful candidate will be engaged on Permanent Contract.
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please Click Here to apply.
to apply for the position on or before 27th June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.