On behalf of our reputable client, HR World Ltd is looking for Soil and Material Engineers who will be responsible for all subsoil geotechnical matters as well as all soils and construction materials used in the works.
- Traveling to meetings and evaluation sites.
- The soil and material engineer shall be responsible for conducting and supervising the material survival and investigation to achieve optimal design and construction strategy.
- He/She is responsible for reviewing the information on solid and sub-grade properties.
- He/She shall carry out the pavement design and should be well versed in pavement construction strategies in developing countries.
- Inspecting the composition of naturally-occurring formations at each prospective site.
- Drawing an array of samples and studying these in the laboratory.
- Determining the likelihood of consequential movements in the land.
- Review prevailing weather patterns and search for noteworthy anomalies.
- Developing, modifying, testing, and evaluating materials
- Providing technical advice about the suitability of materials
- Advising on, planning, and organizing inspections, maintenance, and repairs
- Overseeing operational quality control processes.
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Undertaking relevant research
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or any other related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience and must demonstrate having served as a Geotechnical/Soils and Materials Engineer in a road/bridge construction project.
- Must be a registered Engineer.
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to email@example.com before 18th June 2023